Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 4 January 2013

Kate Beckinsale Covers Easy Living February 2013

Kate Beckinsale Covers Easy Living February 2013

Kate Beckinsale With her new film “The Trails of Cate McCall” set to hit theaters this summer, Kate Beckinsale rocked the coveted cover spot on the February 2013 issue of Easy Living magazine.

The 39-year-old actress looked flawless in Michael Kors for the Norman Jean Roy shot front page while chatting to the mag about her career and giving her daughter advice.Highlights from Miss Beckinsale’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Easy Living!

On her husband, Len Wiseman:
“He’s a gentle soul, everyone who’s worked with him is sort of astonished by what a sweetheart he is. He doesn’t yell. And the directors of the kind movies he does normally have to yell at somebody just to blow off steam. I find it impressive that a person can have so much responsibility and pressure, but never seem to take it out on somebody.”

On her career as she approaches 40:
“I’m 39 – you don’t have to push me! I didn’t think of my age at all until I did this last round of press interviews. What is it about a woman being in her late thirties that brings out the ‘Oh, my gosh, are you worried?’ Questions? Worried? What about? My father died when he was 31. I think the alternative to aging is so much worse. Thirty-eight, 39, 40, 50! Great! Stay alive!

On giving her daughter advice:
“There are things I don’t want my daughter to ever know. I don’t want her to know about being betrayed. I hope that I’ve given her a really great model to know when things are authentic and when they’re not, and who you should trust. I hope she knows what it feels like to be truly loved so that she doesn’t waste her time when she’s not.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment