Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 11 January 2013

Katharine McPhee Covers ‘Lucky’ February 2013

Katharine McPhee Covers ‘Lucky’ February 2013

Katharine McPhee Covers 'Lucky' February 2013Katharine McPhee is sexy in stripes on the cover of Lucky magazine‘s February 2013 issue, on newsstands now!

Here is what the 28-year-old Smash actress had to share with the mag:

On why she’s glad she doesn’t have children: “I once thought that by now I’d have lots of children, but actually I’m really enjoying being able to go from point A to point B and the only worry I have is have my dogs been walked. I’m selfish right now, but that’s how and where I should be. The thing is, work is the thing I love the most.”

On why you won’t see her stumbling out of night clubs: “When you’re on a show like this [Smash], one that requires so much singing, you have to be really protective of you instrument. You don’t get to just, like, go out and party all night.”

On where she sees herself in five years: “In five years I’d love to have done a play and a few movies, and of course I know Smash keeps going.”

For more from Katharine, visit LuckyMag.com!

FYI: Katharine is wearing a Philosophy di Alberta Feretti top and skirt with Christian Louboutin shoes on the cover.

Also pictured: Katharine on the set of Smash on Wednesday (January 9) in New York City.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment