Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 18 January 2013

Lea Michele is dating her “celebrity crush”

Lea Michele is dating her “celebrity crush”

Glee actress Lea Michele is happily in love with her co-star Cory Monteith, 30, and admits that her feelings for the other half of Finchel have been present for some time. She told Life & Style magazine “I really think finding someone that you are best friends with is the secret. I’m dating my celebrity crush.”

The couple have been dating since January 2011 and Lea previously revealed she has never been happier than she is now, saying “I don’t even remember a time when he wasn’t my boyfriend. No one knows me better than Cory. No one knows what it’s been like to go through this more than he does…He makes me feel like I can do anything. For the first time in my life, I feel really, really settled and happy. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”

However, the actress failed when she tried to impress her boyfriend, who also plays her love interest on the hit TV show, with her skills in the kitchen. Michele explained “I love to cook so much. Maybe I think I might be better than I am because I cooked something for my boyfriend the other day and I don’t think he really liked it.I made him a little breakfast of my version of an Italian Croque Madame, but I think the eggs were off and not cooked. It wasn’t very good, but he was a good sport!”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment