Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 18 January 2013

T.I. wants to pop bottles with $75m contract

T.I. wants to pop bottles with $75m contract

T.I. just got out of the joint but he’s already making some moves and they all sound like “ka-ching!”. Yes, I wrote “ka-ching!”. It sounds funny and looks funny too. T.I. has become a sort of “free agent” which means that his contract with his record label Atlantic is up and now he’s shopping around his talent for $71 million dollars. That’s a lot of rubber bands.

Apparently this offer comes with three albums, ten to twenty percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights, corporate endorsement deals, and the exclusive signing of all of artists under T.I.’s label Grand Hustle.

Apparently both Jay-Z and Dr. Dre are trying to sign T.I. to RocNation and Interscope respectfully. Sony has already offered T.I. $50 million! If you were T.I., who would you want to get signed to? Tell us in the comments section below!

And check out T.I.’s video for Ball featuring Lil’ Wayne here.

[videoembed2 clipid=789560]

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment