Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 4 January 2013

Megan Fox has joined Twitter

Megan Fox has joined Twitter

The Transformers star has finally given in and signed up to the social networking site, posting a perplexed-sounding inaugural tweet yesterday asking what all the fuss is about. Megan tweeted wrote “I’m incredibly late to the party but I’m here nonetheless, so what now?”

Fox, who has a four-month-old son Noah with her husband Brian Austin Green, has added a description on her page reading “Lover. Healer. Mother.” Megan’s decision to join the site came hours after “RIP Megan Fox” was trending, but she made no mention of the web death hoax. Fox announced the news on her Facebook page, writing “Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is https://twitter.com/MeganFox516.”She has since changed her name to @MeganFox.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment