Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 January 2013

Miley Cyrus Describes her Wedding Plans in Cosmopolitan March 2013

Miley Cyrus Describes her Wedding Plans in Cosmopolitan March 2013

Miley Cyrus Describes her Wedding Plans in Cosmopolitan March 2013Before the release of her highly anticipated new album Miley Cyrus covered the March 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

The 20-year-old singer showed off her cleavage on the cover in a collection of ensembles picked out by celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. In the mag, she openined up about everything from her engagement to Liam Hemsworth to his post-Disney life.Highlights from Miss Cyrus’ interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan!

On her relationship with Liam:
“Number one is my relationship with Liam. That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f****** hates it.”

On life after Hannah Montana:
“Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what’s best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up. I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying, ‘That isn’t who I really am.’”

On friendships with other musicians:
“Katy Perry’s been my friend for f****** five years, and I’m not ever gonna let our work get between that relationship. If Katy sticks with being Katy, and Ke$ha is Ke$ha, and Rihanna is Rihanna, and I’m me, there’s room for everybody. The problem is when people look at Gaga and say, ‘Oh, that works; I’m going to be like that.’”

On what she wants her wedding to be like:
“I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for. I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment