Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 January 2013

Rihanna Drops By My Studio Nightclub

Rihanna Drops By My Studio Nightclub

Rihanna Drops By My Studio NightclubRounding out her weekend with a fun-filled evening, Rihanna headed over to My Studio nightclub with a group of friends last night (January 27).

The “Umbrella” songstress arrived at the Hollywood hot spot with a multi-colored leather jacket pulled over her shoulders along with a gray t-shirt and slim-fitting black trousers as she prepared to blow off some steam.Earlier this week, Ri-Ri found herself on the receiving end of criticism from “Girls” creator/star Lena Dunham.

The outspoken actress declared, “Fame is an amazing thing and it’s a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes, it’s like. . . I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like – again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house – but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna.”

“Like, you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy. . . She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment