Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Ne-Yo is hoping to become a vegan in 2013

Ne-Yo is hoping to become a vegan in 2013


Ne-Yo has announced that he plans on becoming a vegan. The singer revealed his New Year’s resolution is to try to give up all meat, dairy and animal products, but he has admitted he is not looking forward to the challenge.

The 30-year-old star shared his plans with his fans via his Twitter page this week, writing “What’s everybody’s New Year’s resolution? I’m gonna try to go vegan. Discipline test. NOT looking forward to it. Wish me luck!”

The father-of-two is just the latest in a number of well-known celebrities to adopt the lifestyle change, including Leona Lewis and Avril Lavigne. Despite doing his best for the planet, Ne-Yo admitted earlier this year that he isn’t perfect. He previously said “I’m a gentleman, but I’m a human being first, and a human being is not always polished and pretty.”

The singer and songwriter, who has previously worked with Michael Jackson, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce Knowles, credits his musical abilities to his mother, who encouraged him to express himself when he was younger. He added “My mom saw I was a pent up kid. So she gave me a pen and said, ‘Write it all down’.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment