Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pink is preparing for upcoming Truth About Love tour

Pink is preparing for upcoming Truth About Love tour

Pink is reportedly very sore after completing her first full day of tour rehearsals.
The 33-year-old singer is just weeks away from embarking on her The Truth About Love Tour and she has been left in pain after pushing herself in the dance routines.

She wrote on her Twitter page “Day one of actual tour rehearsals done. I am sore, which means I’m very happy. Can’t wait to play with everyone!!!!!! (sic)” The singer, who has a 19-month-old daughter, Willow, with her husband Carey Hart, has also upped her exercise regime to ensure she is in top shape for the concerts. In an earlier tweet, she revealed “Bikram yoga kicked my entire ass today. At one point I almost hit the panic button. #amateur (sic)”.

Pink is set to kick off her mammoth world tour on February 13 in Phoenix, Arizona. The pop star will be on the road for eight months and will stop off in 17 countries in support of her sixth album The Truth About Love. Details surrounding the tour have been kept largely under wrap, but Pink has promised it will be even more adventurous than her acrobatic Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour. She previously said “I’ve gotta step it up, I’m competing with myself. I was thinking about lighting myself on fire, I’ve actually been doing some research and I’ve been going to a lot of Las Vegas shows, I’m going to bring it this time.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment