Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 11 January 2013

Report: Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Call it Quits

Report: Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Call it Quits

Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas HoultCould her continued success be too much too handle? According to reports, Jennifer Lawrence split from long-time boyfriend Nicholas Hoult.

The former lovebirds continued to keep their relationship out of the spotlight, but the “Silver Linings Playbook” star did open up about Hoult in a recent issue of Elle magazine.”[My boyfriend] is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I’m his best friend, too,” the 22-year-old actress explained. “He’s my favorite person and makes me laugh harder than anybody.”

The pair met back on the set of “X-Men: First Class” back in 2011 and have been going strong ever since.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment