Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 11 January 2013

Britney Spears Calls Quitting “X-Factor” a “Very Difficult

Britney Spears Calls Quitting “X-Factor” a “Very Difficult

Britney Spears Calls Quitting “X-Factor” a “Very Difficult Well, it’s official. After just one season, Britney Spears is ending her judging career on “The X-Factor.”

On Friday afternoon (January 11), the “Baby One More Time” singer released a statement expressing her “very difficult decision.””I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio,” Spears explained.

“Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.”

The 31-year-old performer is reportedly getting ready to headline a show in Las Vegas, NV and if focusing most of her energy on her eighth studio album.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment