Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Ryan Gosling Suits GQ Australia Magazine February 2013

Ryan Gosling Suits GQ Australia Magazine February 2013

Ryan Gosling Suits GQ Australia Magazine February 2013Ryan Gosling is dashing on the cover of GQ Australia magazine’s February 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 32-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On his first taste of Showbiz: “When I was a kid, it (his uncle – a wannabe Elvis impersonator) was certainly the most interesting thing going on in the house. He made his own costumes, did all the sequins – it took months. And I became a bit like his shadow, helping him when I could. He was in the mirror, working on the voice and singing, and he slowing created this character, and then he put together an act and performed in a local talent show. And because I was so interested, he made me the head of security. As a joke.”

On all the attention: “It’s strange. It has a dream-ish quality. Like, you’re in a dream where everybody knows you but you don’t know anymore. It kinda feels like that. I guess the benefit is that it’s kept off the internet. At the end of the day I think that’s probably for the best. It’s a like a minefield for me.”

On his knitting skills: “I did this scene in Lars and the Real Girl where I was in a room full of old ladies who were knitting, and it was an all-day scene, so they showed me how. It was one of the most relaxing days of my life. If I had to design my perfect day, that would be it. And you get something out of it at the end. You get a nice present. For someone who wants an oddly shaped, off-putting scarf.”

For more on Ryan, visit Gq.com/au!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment