Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Willow Smith Goes Goth in Woodland Hills

Willow Smith Goes Goth in Woodland Hills

Willow Smith Goes Goth in Woodland HillsShe’s always been a big fan of fashion, and Willow Smith looked a bit gothic as she ran some errands in Woodland Hills, California yesterday afternoon (January 22).

The “Whip My Hair” singer wore all black and looked like one of Neo’s “Matrix” sidekicks as she hit up a local camera shop for some photography supplies.Meanwhile, Willow’s mother Jada Pinkett Smith credited her for helping her get involved in human trafficking prevention.

She explained, “It’s bizarre and it tripped me out that my 11-year-old daughter, at the time, came to me with this information (about human trafficking) and I had no idea. She came to me and she said, ‘Mommy, there are girls in this country that are my age that are being sold for sex’, and I said to her, ‘I don’t think you have your information correct; let me go onto the Internet and check this out.’ She says, ‘I’m telling you that this is true and I want to lend my voice to this cause’, and I was like, ‘Woah, OK’. You can’t tell her no! …Even though it was a heavy subject matter, I didn’t want to put her on pause and I said, ‘OK, let me investigate it so I can help you with this’, and this is how it all started.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment