Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Ke$ha show in coming to a TV near you

The Ke$ha show in coming to a TV near you

Ke$ha and MTV are working together to give fans of the glitter goddess a behind the scenes look at life with the Tik Tok singer. The documentary series, titled My Crazy Beautiful Life, follows Ke$ha over a two year period as she records her new disc Warrior, travels the globe and tries to keep a handle on both her personal and professional lives.

MTV is promoting the documentary series, premiering this April, as a no-holds barred look into Ke$ha’s life, with those closest to her, including her brother Lagan Sebert and family friend Steven Greenstreet, acting as directors for the doc.

“You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage or in a music video, but that’s only a part of the story,” Ke$ha told MTV News. “With this documentary series I’m revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It’s not all glamorous but it’s all real.”

Check out a sneak peek of Ke$ha’s My Crazy Beautiful Life below, which is set to air on MTV Canada this April.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment