Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Willow Smith Leaks Melancholic “Sugar and Spice” Song

Willow Smith Leaks Melancholic “Sugar and Spice” Song

Willow Smith Leaks Melancholic "Sugar and Spice" SongDoing a complete 180 from “Whip My Hair,” Willow Smith has released a new emotional song called “Sugar and Spice.”

In the sad song, the 12-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith samples Radiohead’s “Codex” and sings about her melancholy and the monsters under the bed.A lyric of the adult-sounding tune goes, “I sat in front of the TV screen, society’s always screaming at me. / They wanna puncture me and then wonder why I bleed.”

Posted on her SoundCloud profile under the name “Arbre Mort” (French for “dead tree”), the song may just be the beginning of a new chapter in Willow’s career direction.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment