Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 11 February 2013

A love letter to Justin Timberlake

A love letter to Justin Timberlake

Dear Justin,

You don’t know me. But I’ve been a fan for a long time. Like, Mickey-Mouse-Club-long time. I even forgave you in my heart for those frosted tips. But you grew up with *NSYNC and when you released Gone I knew you were ready to come out of the shadows of being in a boy band and do your solo career thing. Cry Me A River. Senorita. That McDonald’s advertisement single. All of it. I loved it. I wanted nothing more than you, your fedora, and your voice.

Then you started to shift.

You started to hang out with Jimmy Fallon more. You started to think about acting. I mean, Alpha Dog was supposed to be a one-off. But then you booked The Social Network. And then you were hilarious in Friends With Benefits. I thought we all lost you to Hollywood forever. I couldn’t blame you though, Mila Kunis is pretty dope.

But you’re back. Suit & Tie. You’re back, baby, you’re back! And your performance at the 2013 Grammys? I’ve never seen something so glorious. Never leave the stage. Never! Love. Love. Love.

I MuchLove you, Justin Timberlake. Don’t ever go away again.

Sincerely,
A big fan at MUCH

Check out Justin’s Grammy performance here and we want to know what you MuchLove. Tell us on twitter @MuchMusic and hashtag it #MuchLove!

PS: I love you more than this.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment