Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Blake Lively wants Beyonce to be her kid’s mother

Blake Lively wants Beyonce to be her kid’s mother

We know Blake is generally more enthusiastic than this guy, but we didn’t realize that her love for Beyonce went quite this far! After Beyonce’s amazing performance at the Super Bowl, Blake talked to E! News and gushed, “Oh, my gosh! I just want Beyonce to be the mother of my children.” Blake continued, “She was amazing! I can’t … I can’t even. I don’t even have words for her.” Blake went on, “She just stood there and she sang and she danced and there were no big crazy stunts. I mean, they had interesting lighting and they had interesting production, but it was really her. I just thought that was amazing.”

Watch Beyonce’s blow out performance again and again here. Tell us what you think of her performance and the re-introduction of Destiny’s Child in the comments section below. And don’t miss Beyonce, along with One Direction, Mumford and Sons, Emeli Sande, Muse, Robbie Williams and Ben Howard when they perform at the 2013 Brit Awards on Wednesday, February 20 at 10E/7P on MUCH.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment