Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 28 February 2013

Perez Hilton announces the birth of his first child

Pere Hilton announces the birth of his first child


Pere -and-Baby


Pere Hilton broke some shocking celebrity news of his own late last night when he posted a picture of himself holding his newborn son on his famous gossip site. The famous celebrity blogger announced on his site, Pere Hilton.com, the exciting news that he is now a father to a one month-old son. I guess the best way to keep things quiet in Hollywood is to be the person who reports on everything!


Pere has stayed mum on the news of his first child up until this point, with no information on whether his first child was adopted or born via surrogate. He issued the following statement on his site, along with a picture of himself holding his newborn.


Dear Friends,

I want you to hear this directly from me, right here.

I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy – with lots of hair on his tiny head!

My family is overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition.

Thank YOU for welcoming Pere Hilton.com into your homes, offices, classrooms, cell phones and wherever else you may read my five websites.

And thank you for welcoming ME into your lives!

I am so humbled to welcome this little man into my life. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his.

With love,

Pere


Congratulations to Pere !


Source




Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment