Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 23 February 2013

Sonakshi Sinha was the only option for Sajid as an item girl

Sonakshi Sinha was the only option for Sajid as an item girl

Sonakshi--Sinha

Actress Sonakshi Sinha will be seen in her second item song in the movie ‘Himmatwala” starring Ajay devgan and is directed by Sajid Khan. Interesting part is that she is the only actress Sajid khan wanted in this item song titled “thank god it’s Friday”, otherwise the film maker was ready to remove the song completely from the movie.

Sajid Khan who launched the song on Friday said “Sonakshi was my first and last choice for the song. I had decided that if she doesn’t say yes, I’ll drop the song”.

We are going to see sonakshi in two different looks in this song, one has been inspired from Parveen Babi’s look in Shaan and the second one is similar to Sridevi from Chaalbaaz.

Sonakshi’s previous outing as the item girl happened in the movie “Oh My God” for the song “Go Go Govinda” which was well received by the audiences and now she is confident that “thank god it’s Friday” will become even more popular and catchy.

Actress said “I like dancing but the song has to be special for me to be a part of it. Even ‘Go Go Govinda’ had something special and so doesThank God Its Friday,” she said.

She also added “I just reached the sets. I did not do any kind of preparation. I have seen these songs before. People say I have the old world charm and I used that”.

“Himmatwala” is all set to hit the celluloid on 29th of march which is directed by Sajid Khan with Ajay Devgan and Tamannah leading the script.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment