Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 4 March 2013

Anurag Basu’s Kishore Kumar biopic will star Ranbir Kapoor

Anurag Basu’s Kishore Kumar biopic will star Ranbir Kapoor



Ranbir Kapoor


Anurag Basu’s next, a biopic of Kishore Kumar will go on floors only next year, reason: the script is not yet ready. The film is said to be starring Ranbir Kapoor.


Anurag Basu recently said that since the script of the biopic is taking a long time, the filming will start next year. However, he will start another film by May this year.


“I am writing three films right now and will select one of them and then make it. This is because the biopic of Kishore Kumar will take a lot of time and now it might start next year,” Basu said. The Barfi! director was at the inauguration of Wassup Andheri Fest.


“But before that, I have to make another film. It will start soon by April or May. So the preparations for that are going on,” he added.


While Ranbir Kapoor is confirmed to play the role of the legendary singer Kishore Kumar, the film’s leading lady, who will be essaying the role of Madhubala, hasn’t yet been finali ed.


Meanwhile, Ranbir Kapoor has become the brand ambassador of Blackberry 10, reveals that he is too shy to be on Twitter. He said, “BB is a way beyond social networking. I am happy expressing myself to people I know and I am too shy. I like to share things with my close people.”






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment