Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Crowd will clap during Ajay Devgn ‘s entry in Himmatwala

Crowd will clap during Ajay Devgn ‘s entry in Himmatwala



ajay-Devgn (2)


Ajay Devgn ’s “Himmatwala” has been making huge bu in the B-Town especially because of its unique theme of revival of the 1980’s magic in Bollywood cinema. It is directed by Sajid Khan who delivered blockbusters like Hey Baby and Housefull series and is all set release on 29th of March.


Sajid Khan started the bu again saying Ajay Devgn’s intro in the movie is a highlight and he’s confident that people will clap for that scene and if not he is ready to refund the ticket money!


He said “If you talk about the 1980s – what used to happen in 1980s movies – it doesn’t happen any more – the hero’s entry. Except for a couple of Salman Khan’s films, no importance is given to the hero’s entry. The kind of entry that Amitabh Bachchan had in ‘Coolie’, for me, it’s the entry of all time,” and added he liked Ajay Devgn’s entry in ‘Phool Aur Kaante’.


This is an open challenge that if viewers won’t clap on Ajay’s entry in ‘Himmatwala’, I will refund the ticket money.” Said Sajid.


“I have designed such an entry for Ajay Devgn that I was clapping while I was writing it, I was clapping while I was shooting it. I have given a lot of stress on entry,” he added.


The movie stars Tamannah as the female lead who is a southern actress and music is composed by Sajid-wahid which is already a big hit.






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment