Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 6 March 2013

John Abraham admits to making mistakes

John Abraham admits to making mistakes



John Abraham


John Abraham’s new movie I, Me Aur Main is not doing as good as expected at box office. To this John said “It came as a surprise for me too. I reali ed that we made a lot of mistakes with this film and says that i have a lot learned from them.”


He also blamed the way the film was marketed. ” The film was marketed as love triangle between me, Prachi and Chitrangada but the movie is very far from that. If we marketed our film the way it is not concentrating too much on the glamour quotient then the movie would have worked a lot better,” he added.


He justified by saying” Teenagers, who form most of my fan base, have been busy with their exams and could not watch the film. Each of us have given our best to make this film work, I think the film could have been a victim of unfortunate timing. ”


John Abraham is currently working in his next movie “Shootout at Wadala” and recently reports suggest that he approached Anurag Kashyap to make a sequel to the movie “No Smoking”.






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment