Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Aishwarya Rai publicly expresses her love for Abhishek Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai publicly expresses her love for Abhishek Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai

At the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards press conference, the very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai unveiled the prestigious Filmfare trophy. The actress also received a ‘black lady’, as the trophy is popularly known as, without being nominated for any film.

At the press meet, Aishwarya said: “Despite having no nominations, I am officially taking home the black lady. I have had the privilege of being nominated throughout the career.”

Aishwarya Rai added: “When I got the first trophy, I truly felt special. I got it for the film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. I got it at a very early age and it was very prestigious. For me, holding the black lady is equivalent to holding an Oscar.”

Aishwarya had received her first Filmfare award for her role of a Gujarati girl in ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’.

Also gushing about her hubby baby Abhishek Bachchan, Ash crossed all bounds and expressed her love for him.

The actress was asked about her favorite actor or film amongst the nominees for the award function this year, to which she replied, “I’m neither a jury, nor I’m going to tell you. On a serious note but it’s very difficult to judge variety of creativity our films offer us. Both actors and films are special in their own way and it would be unfair if choose one.”

She was then questioned if Abhishek Bachchan in Bol Bachchan was her favorite, to which she smartly said, “Abhishek is my favourite in life.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment