Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 5 January 2013

Brand fight amidst Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone

Brand fight amidst Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma

The world of films is very competitive. No doubt about that. But the ad world is not far behind. And in most cases both are linked. Actors crave for bigger brands as it is an easy way to earn more bucks.

Looks like Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone’s rivalry has moved from Bollywood to the ad world. There is a buzz that Anushka Sharma is unhappy with Deepika Padukone for snapping away her endorsements.

It is being reported that Anushka has lashed down her price to get back the deal which she lost to Deepika.

Anushka Sharma is supposedly upset with these rumours and has dismissed them as false allegations. She said that she is from a disciplined bringing up and also claimed that it is the media which creates these misunderstandings between people.

Anushka Sharma said, “There is absolutely no catfight. People just try and drag you into issues. It’s not my problem that people try to pick actresses at random and create wars between them. I have nothing against anybody.”

“It shows poorly on my upbringing. I don’t fight with other girls over things and I don’t need to do that either. I remain dignified about the way I carry myself, “added Anushka saying she is “too dignified” about her professional work.

The actress also said that she finds it very cheap to announce the number of brands she endorsdes . “I find it very cheap to be saying I have X number of ads. I don’t need to slash my price. Period,” she said.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment