Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 January 2013

Heidi Klum Heats Up “The Tonight Show”

Heidi Klum Heats Up “The Tonight Show”

Heidi Klum Heats Up “The Tonight Show”She’s always a welcome sight to behold, and last night (January 23) Heidi Klum showed up at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” looking extra hot.

The German supermodel donned an ultra-sheer little black dress with sections of see-through material that almost caused a wardrobe malfunction as she hopped up on Jay’s desk for a dance.Leno also referenced a photo of Heidi doing a similar jig during a Golden Globes party earlier this month.

Klum explained, “I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers. We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to. So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”

Jay asked, “Have you ever fallen while dancing on a table?” to which Ms Klum replied, “Well, no, ’cause I got skills. You just have to get up…”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment