Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Jennie Garth Covers Health February 2013

Jennie Garth Covers Health February 2013


Jennie Garth Covers Health February 2013Over the past year Jennie Garth faced the hardships of heartbreak and divorce but that hasn’t stopped her from smiling on the cover of Health magazine’s January/February 2013 issue.

The 40-year-old actress showed off her slim body for the darling cover shoot while opening up about everything from dieting to dealing with a broken relationship.Highlights from Miss Garth’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Health!

On heartbreak:
“When I’m in excruciating pain, like with what I’ve been through with my breakup and that grief and loss that’s just immobilizing, it helps to remember that it only lasts for 13 to 15 minutes, max. And then it’s over. Your mind is ready to go to something else. You might come back to it, but it helps to just know that that pain is not going to last forever.”

On dieting:
“My biggest regret is putting my body through fad diets: Atkins, cleanses, the hCG diet. I lost like 18 pounds, but it came right back. The worst was fasting with colonics for three or four days. It was the most horrifying experience ever!”

On staying positive:
“There’s no room for negative self talk. None. Just ban it from your vocabulary.”

On dating:
“I’m learning to date again. Looks aren’t important to me anymore…I like positive energy.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment