Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 10 January 2013

Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I have not picked a dress yet’

Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I have not picked a dress yet’

Jennifer Lawrence: 'I have not picked a dress yet'In Silver Linings Playbook, Jennifer Lawrence plays Tiffany, a young widow who gets involved with a volatile man (Bradley Cooper) recently released from a mental hospital. It’s her second nomination, after 2010′s Winter’s Bone.

“A few weeks ago, I was getting coffee at a laundromat. And this guy came up to me and said he wanted to thank me for Silver Linings because it helped his family understand him. That’s why we made this movie. My job here is done,” she says.

And basically, everyone got nominated — except maybe craft services. “They got gypped. What can I even say? it’s very exciting. I’ll be able to enjoy it more. Last time I was so scared. I was 20 and new and drinking Red Bulls. I would get really nervous. I tremor like a Chihuahua,” says Lawrence.

And yes, she’s looking forward to the Globes on Sunday night. “I’ve thought about how much liquor I’m going to consume on Sunday. Last year, at the Globes, I couldn’t drink. I was like, oh my God. Hopefully it will be better this year now that I can drink. I have not picked a dress yet,” she says.

As for today? “I’m going to drink more coffee. I’m pacing around my living room. I’m going to shower and start getting ready for the Critics Choice Awards.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment