Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 26 January 2013

Jimmy Kimmel Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

Jimmy Kimmel Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

Jimmy Kimmel Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of FameAfter making the big move to air alongside Letterman and Leno, Jimmy Kimmel received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday (January 25).

The nighttime talk show host was joined by fiancĂ©e Molly McNearney, his parents, and Carson Daly (his former intern) at the ceremony.Wearing a classic dark suit and blue tie, the 45-year-old comedian joked, “My parents brought me here to Hollywood to visit the Walk of Fame when I was 10 years old, and I never imagined that they would leave me here to fend for myself”.

Later, he told the audience, “Last night, Matt Damon hijacked the show, and today I’m getting a star on Hollywood Boulevard,” adding that there was “some concern” that Matt might hijack the event. “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” airs weeknights at 11:35 on ABC.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment