Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Jordana Brewster Covers Latina February 2013

Jordana Brewster Covers Latina February 2013

Jordana Brewster Covers Latina February 2013Her flick “The Fast and Furious 6″ is set to hit theaters this spring and in anticipation of its release Jordana Brewster covered the February 2013 issue of Latina magazine.

The 32-year-old actress showed off her gorgeous complexion while chatting to the mag about her marriage and her family.Highlights from Miss Brewster’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Latina!

On her childhood:
“I call myself a Brazilian-American. Now I would say that. When I was living in Brazil I felt very American and when I was in America I felt very Brazilian. I always felt like a fish out of water. High school and middle school were really hard for me and we moved when I was 10, but once I got past those, I realized how lucky I was that my parents traveled with me and my sister. It broadened my perspective.”

On her marriage:
“It’s so amazing to have a husband in the business who can challenge me and we can talk about his work and my work and understand each other in that way. I love getting his feedback and he likes getting mine. And of course, that has pushed me more to consider producing in the future.”

On future family plans:
“I definitely want to have kids. I want two. I grew up with a sister, but I know Andrew would love boys, but I’ll take what I can get. One thing that I’ve always sort of loved and been enamoured by is the idea of having twins. My dad was a twin, so it runs in the family. Fingers crossed. So we’re thinking about having kids but I don’t know when it’ll happen. I feel very ready now.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment