Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nicole Kidman Covers ‘Hollywood Reporter’ Sundance Issue

Nicole Kidman Covers ‘Hollywood Reporter’ Sundance Issue

nicole-kidman-covers-hollywood-reporter
Nicole Kidman is gorgeous on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter‘s Sundance issue.

Here’s what the 45-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On turning down big studio movies: “I come from Australia, I was trained in indie movies. It’s an unconscious decision — it’s who I am. As an actor, you live and die by your choices. I don’t associate with mainstream films anymore. I don’t do so well in them, either. I guess I have a foot in both worlds. I’ve been offered some studio films this year and turned them down. They just didn’t align with who I am.”

On urinating in The Paperboy: “I just don’t find urination shocking. I think I peed in the beginning of Eyes Wide Shut, too. But then, I don’t find a lot of things shocking! Violence is a lot more shocking than sex – sex is primal.”

On her relationship with directors: “I do develop very powerful relationships with most of my directors. Gus Van Sant changed my career with To Die For. I’ll definitely work with Lars von Trier again. And [The Hours director] Stephen Daldry is like a soulmate. He was so kind to me when I was pregnant, even when I couldn’t do The Reader.”

For more from Nicole, visit HollywoodReporter.com! Bigger cover inside…


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment