Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Justin Bieber is about to make you feel inferior

Justin Bieber is about to make you feel inferior

Justin Bieber has now released Believe Acoustic and let’s just say, if it’s like any of his other albums, it is surely going to be a hit. This isn’t anything new but if Believe Acoustic goes straight to the top of the Billboard 200 chart, Justin will be the first artist with five No. 1′s before the age of nineteen. That’s nothing to sneeze at. In fact, I think I spat out my milk when I heard this. Justin Bieber is probably the most impressive eighteen year old… ever. I think when I was eighteen my biggest accomplishment was acing my safety hazard test in Home Economics.

The CBC also realized that, “If [Justin] achieves the record, he will also join a rarified company of artists, including The Beatles and rapper Jay-Z, to have released four No. 1 albums in consecutive years.” Justin’s other albums include 2012′s Believe, 2011′s Under the Mistletoe and 2010′s My World 2.0.. Justin Bieber first release was in 2009 with My World. Is there anything this kid can’t do?

Watch Justin perform an acoustic version of As Long As You Love Me here and tell us what you think of the success in the comments section below.

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment