Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Katrina Bowden Covers ‘Maxim’ January/February 2013

Katrina Bowden Covers ‘Maxim’ January/February 2013

Katrina Bowden Covers 'Maxim' January/February 2013Katrina Bowden shows off her body on the cover of Maxim magazine’s January/February 2013 double issue, on newsstands on Tuesday, January 15!

Here’s what the 24-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On Tracy Morgan: “He’s a sweet guy, but he has absolutely no filter. His dressing room is right next to mine, so I end up hearing a lot of very interesting conversations!”

On starting 30 Rock younger than everyone else: “At first I felt like I was in over my head, but everyone made me feel so comfortable. I’d hang out with people from the show and go to SNL tapings and the after-parties, and a lot of the writers were young. Like, Donald Glover wrote for the show before he was on Community, and he’s just a little bit older than me. But it’s not like I was going crazy and partying, which might have been different if I’d been on a show with lots of young people, like Gossip Girl.”

On her BF proposing after her last Maxim shoot: “Ha! I think he wanted to propose for a while, but that may have made him want to seal the deal.”

For more Katrina, visit Maxim.com!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment