Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Angel Haze apologizes for being a bully

Angel Haze apologizes for being a bully

A couple weeks ago we reported on the whole Angel Haze versus Azealia Banks Twitter rampage that occurred and we thought it sucked. Big time. Apparently Angel agreed and in a YouTube video apologized to her fan base, the GypsyMilitia, and showed remorse for her actions and how she came across. “I really do apologize for all of the stuff that has happened recently. I don’t like the fact that I was a bully in a certain way and I don’t like the way that I came off,” Angel explained. “I came off as a bully. Thank you, and I love you.”

Sure, she apologized and recognized that her actions were juvenile but do you think that this is enough to make up for the damage done? Tell us what you think in the comments section and check out the apology video below.

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment