Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 4 January 2013

Paulina Gretzky: Covers Flare February 2013

Paulina Gretzky: Covers Flare February 2013

Paulina Gretzky: Covers Flare February 2013After nabbing a spot on Maxim’s Hot 100 list, Paulina Gretzky showed just why she was picked to be a part of the elite grouping with her sexy cover of the February 2013 issue of Flare magazine.

The 24-year-old model/aspiring singer smoldered in a Reed Krakoff sweater and skirt with Christian Dior kicks for the Caitlin Cronenberg shot front page while opening up about topics including Twitter scandals, why she’s single and her famous father.A few of the highlights from Miss Gretzky’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Flare!

On the shadow of her father, Wayne Gretzky:
“I realized that I would never move past that, do you know what I mean? It’s me, it’s part of who I am, and it’s not gonna go away. I have to learn to love it, live with it. People are gonna talk and it’s OK.”

On the racy Vegas photos posted on Twitter:
“I’ve made my mistakes. That was traumatizing – the fact that those pictures got out…Those were people that I knew since I was 10 years old. I never thought that if I did something stupid or silly like that, that it would go anywhere. They betrayed me. They are never welcome in my life ever again. That is something I’m ashamed of.”

On family pressure:
“I’m totally the stereotypical oldest! I feel like you get it the hardest from your parents because you’re the first-born. And another plus for me is that I’m a girl…I think I can get a bit bitter because there’s so much more pressure on me.”

On her rule of not dating men who ask her out by text:
“Men have forgotten how to be gentlemen, to make a gesture… You need to be a man and ask me out on a date properly. I’m waiting for the right guy to come pick me!”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment