Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 19 January 2013

Rita Ora Foxy February 2013 Out Feature

Rita Ora Foxy February 2013 Out Feature

Rita Ora Foxy February 2013 Out FeatureShe’s made quite a name out of herself in the music world and now Rita Ora scored herself a feature in the February 2013 issue of Out magazine.

The 22-year-old British singer-songwriter donned in a sexy swimsuit for the fashionable Marley Kate shot spread while dishing about topics including her role models and performing at Gay Pride.

A few highlights from Miss Ora’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Out!

On Jay Z:
“The first thing Jay said to me was, ‘Hey, kid!’ He raised me a little bit. It’s very much of a family feeling.”

On singing ‘Say My Name’ in front of singer Beyonce:
“I was singing ‘Say My Name,’ and I was nervous because it was in front of the queen! She did give me the stamp of approval at the end.”

On performing at Gay Pride:
“I can’t wait to perform at Gay Pride and do the festivals. The crowds are very supportive, and they make noise and they love having fun! I love the fact that they love that, because that’s what I’m about.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment