Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bruno Mars makes a fan’s prom dreams come true

Bruno Mars makes a fan’s prom dreams come true

If you can’t admit that you listen to Bruno Mars’ Marry You when you think about your crush or significant other, then I have nothing to say to you. Right now as I’m typing this I’m listening to the song and I’m picturing a ring on my finger and birds fixing my hair, Disney-style. Maybe it’s all this #MuchLove in the air. But in all seriousness, have you seen this video of Bruno Mars on Ellen? A major fan wanted to get Bruno to take her to prom but because of scheduling he couldn’t and instead staged an impromptu prom onstage with Ellen!

Watch the video below and be prepared to go “Aww!!!” and spend twenty minutes of mad YouTubing of Bruno Mars hit videos. Yeah. I know. Also, did you know he’s going on tour? Check out the details here.

What do you #MuchLove? Have you tweeted @MuchMusic us your answer? Check out our #MuchLove site to find some great Valentines Day playlists and to send your sweetie or friend a great Valentine’s Day eCard! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @MuchMusic.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment