Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 13 February 2013

We #MuchLove Scott Willats

We #MuchLove Scott Willats

We asked New.Music.Live.‘s Scott Willats to share some of the best #MuchLove moments in his life and he revealed a lot! Check out his answers below!

First Kiss

I remember it as if it was yesterday. I was in Grade 6 and there was a girl who I was head over heals for. We walked home and stopped at the park where we had to go our separate ways. As much as I want to say I was a Casanova and leaned in, the truth is she instigated it because my nerves were killing me. But it happened and I had a smile on my face for at least 2 weeks.

Cutest Date

A very special girl once took me to my favourite soccer teams game. Just the fact that I found a girl who was into what I was into was enough for me but these tickets were V.I.P. so we were able to go anywhere in the stadium we wanted. Anywhere, you know what I mean.

Worst Date

Went to a restaurant where her ex boyfriend served us. Awkward.

Biggest Celebrity Crush

Eva Longoria. Kate Beckinsale annnnnnnnnd Vida Guerra.

Perfect Date

Comfort. If her and I are comfortable it doesn’t matter what we do, I guarantee we’ll have fun.

Sweetest Valentine

5 packs of those Sweet Tarts. Literally the sweetest gift ever.

Valentine’s Day 2013

At work, playing throwback romantic videos for you and your special someone.

Fave Love Song

Trey Songz, Don’t Wanna Come Down

Favourite Break Up Song

Trey Songz (kinda a fan), All the If’s in The World

Have you tweeted @MuchMusic us your answer? Check out our #MuchLove site to find some great Valentines Day playlists and to send your sweetie or friend a great Valentine’s Day eCard! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @MuchMusic and Scott too @scottywillats!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment