Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 21 February 2013

New Bestie Alert: Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens

New Bestie Alert: Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens

VanessaSelena

Vanessa Hudgens is getting ready to promote her new movie Spring Breakers and has expressed her excitement to see her girls again. “Yeah, I’m stoked,” Vanessa told HuffPost Celebrity “It’s a completely different movie, character, just a whole new slate for me. So, yes I’m definitely excited!” Vanessa also shared what it was like on set saying, “It was amazing [working with them]… I love those girls so much and we got to share a very special experience together.”

Must have been really great working with the living legend James Franco too as Vanessa explained, “He’s a phemonenal actor.” Vanessa continued, “He’s just like an actor’s actor and he’s an amazing person to talk with and he really transformed himself for the movie. So, it’s very shocking I think.”

But what about Vanessa’s relationship with our gal Selena Gomez? V. Hudge shared that Selena is holding up despite her recent breakup with Justin. “Selena is one of my best friends, I love her to death,” Vanessa told HuffPost, “She’s doing great.”

Are you going to watch Spring Breakers? Tell us in the comments section below! And check out the trailer here.

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment