Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 8 February 2013

Twin Shadow will team up with father on tour

Twin Shadow will team up with father on tour

Twin Shadow will be touring with his father on his upcoming US tour and his father is going to read to the audience! Twin Shadow is on tour to promote his sophomore album Confess from last summer. The tour will have a theme of “True Story” which is fitting as the stories told by either he or his father at the beginning of each show will mirror true stories from his father’s life.

Twin Shadow describes is as, “A gem from the depths of my father’s life and a stone from the recent corners of mine.” Twin Shadow also explained that, “My father told me great stories my whole life, I often wonder if his stories influenced the way I write music. When talk came up of Twin Shadow hitting the road this year I thought again about how we could make each show special, how each city could have a unique piece of Twin Shadow.”

Watch Patient by Twin Shadow here and tell us if you’d have one of your parents accompany you on your tour in the comments section below!

[videoembed2 clipid=729854]

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment