Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 15 February 2013

Vin Diesel sings Stay, I want to leave

Vin Diesel sings Stay, I want to leave

Vin

As I type this, the video of Vin Diesel singing Rihanna’s hit song Stay featuring Mikky Ekko is coursing through the interwebs and most definitely onto your Facebook feed, and I can’t handle this. Standing against a wall and beside a projection of Rihanna’s just released music video, Vin sings the track softly in his deep and gravelly voice. Again, I can’t handle this. This is incredibly uncomfortable. It’s like listening to my father try to tell me what kind of changes my body will go through when I grow up. Thanks a heap, Pops, but I’m already past puberty.

Enough. Just watch the video below and tell us what you think in the comments section!

And because we love you, Rihanna’s video for Stay featuring Mikky Ekko.

[videoembed2 clipid=864274]


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment