Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 26 February 2013

will.i.am plays with cars with youth

will.i.am plays with cars with youth

williamcar

TMZ asked will.i.am about the custom car he had been seen driving around town which looks like a cross between a PT Cruiser and the Batmobile (not the new one, but the old Adam West Batmobile). will.i.am told them, “I built the car for a project that I’m doing in inner cities. I round up a whole bunch of people who are qualified to teach kids science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. And through the course, they build vehicles.” will.i.am continued, “So I have to build different types of vehicles that can be used in a tutorial. That’s the only reason that I build cars … to invest in tools so kids today can have the skills for tomorrow.”

I wonder what life would be like if will.i.am preferred playing with Lego instead of cars. What do you guys think? Tell us in the comments section below! And check out this video of will.i.am explaining his car obsession here!

Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.

Will.i.am — I Build My Ugly Cars … To Teach Kids Science
– Watch More
Celebrity Videos
or
Subscribe

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment