Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 4 March 2013

Justin Bieber’s birthday was a circus at Cirque du Soir

Justin Bieber’s birthday was a circus at Cirque du Soir


JustinBieberBirthday


Justin Bieber had the “worst birthday” at London’s Cirque du Soir and it wasn’t because he couldn’t get Jaden Smith into a club. On March 1 Justin tweeted out, “Worst birthday” which led to speculation as to what happened. According to a source close to Us maga ine, it was alluded that it was because Jaden was underage and Justin wanted to get him into the club saying, “There was never any mention of Jaden being there, so when he showed up, it caused problems… They could have stayed if Jaden left, but Justin wanted to be loyal to his good friend.”


Justin spoke out on what actually happened saying on an instagram, “The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don’t think so.. 2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn’t stay at their weak ass club so they wouldn’t look bad for me walking in and right back out..i said m “worst bday” but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn’t the worst bday cu all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment”


I don’t know about you guys, but I believe in Justin’s story. I don’t think Will Smith would have allowed for his son (no matter how “cool” or “famous” that family is) to go to a club when he was underage. And I also don’t think that Justin would have let something that small affect him. Justin has shown everyone he can have a good time in the club or out of the club and I would like to believe (hah!) that he plays by the rules like any fresh faced nineteen-year-old young man.


Check out his video for As Long As You Love Me, featuring Big Sean here.


[videoembed2 clipid=731645]


Source




Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment