Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Adam Levine makes a funny in his SNL promos

Adam Levine makes a funny in his SNL promos

I’m a Maroon 5 fan so take this little confession I have with a grain of salt when I say that I didn’t think Adam Levine was funny. I mean, come on. You don’t sing, “I don’t mind spending everyday/ Out on your corner in the pourin’ rain/ Look for the girl with the broken smile/ Ask her if she wants to stay awhile” and expect to also have a funny bone. I always gathered that Adam Levine was just your average handsome and emotional crooner.

Adam Levine has changed my mind with these new Saturday Night Live promos.

Standing beside SNL cast member Bobby Moynihan, Adam Levine pokes fun on his role as a judge on The Voice and he has fun rolling around in his chair with Bobby at the end. Yes, I just described the best part of the promo, but it’s still worth seeing, as I’m sure we’ve never heard Adam go, “Whhheeee!” before. Adam will be hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend with Kendrick Lamar as the musical guest.

Check out Adam’s promos here and tell us in the comments section if you think he’ll be a great host on Saturday Night Live.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment