Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 31 January 2013

Gucci Mane schools kids on Career Day

Gucci Mane schools kids on Career Day

If I was a teacher and I could pick whomever I wanted to speak to my students for Career Day, I think I would pick someone like Obama. Maybe the Dalai Lama. Most definitely J.K. Rowling.

Last on my list? Gucci Mane.

However, today a teacher at Crawford Long Middle School in Atlanta got a hold of the trap music star and got him to address the students for Career Day. I wonder what kind of advice Gucci gave? I bet he had a lot of insight. You know, because a guy that has been charged with possession and assault charges is probably a great voice for the children of America. Still, that guy probably can give good advice.

Check out Gucci Mane’s video for Lemonade here and tell us what you think in the comments section below.

[videoembed2 clipid=786207]

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment