Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 21 February 2013

Nicole Scherzinger said no to We Found Love, our mouths still agape

Nicole Scherzinger said no to We Found Love, our mouths still agape

NicoleScherzinger

So Nicole Scherzinger passed on the Calvin Harris and Rihanna monster hit song, We Found Long. Sitting with Notion magazine, Nicole plainly said, “I passed on We Found Love.” Nicole continued, “I’ve got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time. They’d sent me a few dance tracks and I wasn’t able to get to them and I was like, ‘Oh there’s so much dance and I want to take a break from it’.” Nicole explained, “That was my fault. I slept on it.” Scherzy also shared that she passed on the Gnarls Barkley hit Crazy and while in The Pussycat Dolls Just Dance by Lady Gaga.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I wonder what We Found Love would have looked like with Nicole. Or, more importantly, what Rihanna would have done instead! Post up your theories in the comments section below and check out Nicole’s hit video for Don’t Hold Your Breath here.

[videoembed2 clipid=546109]

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment